Monday, January 8, 2018

Welcome


One of my goals for 2018 is to build my personal network.  Although I'm extremely active online, it often takes place behind the scenes of various brands and companies, creating content, managing social media etc.  As much as I love that, I'd like to take some time to share some of my experiences, which will include sharing information on my various passions, branding, technology, drones, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.  I've been fascinated and involved in these industries for a long time and I'm excited to share my thoughts and experiences with the www.  

Through this website I look to share my insight into various topics introductory information as well as more specific information about the technology, specific coins, trading platforms, available wallets and more.

If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, please feel free to post in the appropriate comment section below any post.

No comments:

Post a Comment